1. I appreciate everything you do for me and you are the one person living I truly admire. I admire your strength and your wisdom and would never choose anyone else to fill your space in my life.
2. What happened to the person you were before. Your not there for me anymore. You haven’t been for the past 6 years. I wish you didn’t use harsh words, but I really wish they didn’t make me feel the way they do.
3. I wish you would realize the world doesn’t revolve around you. You were forced to grow up quicker than you were supposed to but it’s no excuse.
4. Your extremely impatient and inconsiderate.
5. I miss you so much. You taught me more about life than I could ever imagine. Thank you.
6. I hope your making the right decision, because I am not always going to be there, I’m sorry.
7. You are an amazing person. You need to start living for yourself and your daughter. You need to let go of the drama and chaos in your life. I wish you could see your better than this.
8. I see through you.
9. I wish you still went to BU. It is not the same without you. And sometimes I get angry that you left because it’s easier than being sad. I’m a boring person without you.
10. Thank you for always listening to me talk. I don’t know what I would do without you.